The Flight 30 Ultralight is the perfect on the go pack. It holds just enough for a quick days outing, but it's lightweight enough to be used for all your recreational needs. As a running bag, the total weight of only 20 ounces (without hip belt), makes it a breeze for running trails. This pack comes with the Regular Size Vest Harness (fits most, can swap to a small, please message us for this option) and no hip belt for weight and ease of use. Read more about the Vest Harness below.
- Adjustable Torso Length
Two - Vest Yoke Styles
Two - Vest Sizes in Each Style
- Deep Side Pockets
- Shock Cord Compression
- Large Shoulder Strap Pockets
- Minimal Contact Back Panel
- Top Loading with Dry Bag Closure
- Interior Zippered Stash Pocket
Ten Exterior Pockets
- Daisy chain
- Elastic Lashing Cord
- Multiple Point Compression System
- Ice Axe Loop
- Dual Hydration Ports
The Flight 30 works with the Six Moon Designs Vest Harness. Our unique Vest Harness supports 6-point connection between the pack and your body. This connection system offers several distinct advantages.
1. It eliminates any sway or bounce in the pack as you walk or run. The pack is fully locked to your body.
2. It spreads the pack load across a much wider area. Instead of having all of the weight sitting on your shoulders or hips, much of it is spread across your core. This reduces or eliminates sores that can develop when too much weight is concentrated in a single area.
3. The extra pockets in the vest provides additional storage for items you want to quickly access.
You can find more information on sizing your torso for your vest harness here.